Library Group Study Room Reservations
Reservations can be made for a maximum of 3 hours and must be made at least by closing, one day in advance. You may email us at email@example.com to reserve a room or stop by the circulation desk to see what’s available.
Group Study Rooms M04 & M05
- Set up with 2 tables and 6 chairs
- M04 has A/V capabilities and an Apple TV. You may check out an HDMI cable from the Library Circulation Desk.
Group Study Room M15
- Set up with 12 chairs around 4 tables, and 5 additional stacking chairs.
- Has A/V capabilities and an Apple TV. You may check out an HDMI cable from the Library Circulation Desk.
- Do not place any items (food, beverage, or otherwise) on display case.
Group Study Room Policies
- Reservations are limited to current PNCA faculty, staff, and students.
- Reservations must be made by closing, one day in advance.
- Room reservations may be made for a maximum of 3 hours.
- Reservations are forfeited if the room is not occupied within 15 minutes of reservation time.
- Drop-in use of group study rooms is limited to 3 hours.
- Note that your reservation time includes any setup or cleanup that may occur.
- Group study rooms are not intended or available for recurring events. Please consult schedule.pnca.edu to find rooms that can accommodate your needs.
- Do not leave personal items unattended in group study rooms. The library is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please do not alter or modify the rooms in ways that are potentially dangerous or destructive (i.e. taping, nailing, or tacking things to the walls; hanging things from the pipes; etc.).
- If you need additional furnishings, please submit a facilities request .
- Please leave the room in the condition in which you found it.