Now Open for Browsing!
Happy summer! We are delighted to announce that the library is now open for browsing and holds pickup from 11 am - 3 pm, Monday - Thursday. We will continue to be available via email Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5:30 pm for your other library needs.
- Although masks are no longer required for fully-vaccinated people, we encourage you to continue to wear one when in common areas.
- You may continue to request materials for holds pickup by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Library access is only for faculty, staff, students, and alumni. No public or visiting researcher access at this time.
- There will be no access to computers, scanners, or printers in the library during the summer. Please contact the Help Desk (email@example.com) for assistance locating these resources.
- Group study rooms are not accessible at this time.
- Eating and drinking is not permitted in the library.
- Due to distancing and capacity requirements, the library can not accommodate class visits. Please encourage students to visit during our browsing hours or make appointments for virtual research consultations.
- If you have materials to return, you may do so any time the building is open.
Requesting Material for Holds Pickup
If you want to limit your time in the library, you can request specific material for holds and we will pull them for you. To request holds:
- Search the library catalog to find the items you would like to check out.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of your requested materials.
- Once your items are ready to pick up, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Pick up windows are Mon - Thur: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm, or by appointment.
Same-day pick up is not available.